Why trouble me with these complaints. Though its under my name, i have never ask for CableTV. I don't watch that. How i wish to just untick the checkbox and terminate it. I don't even watch and those who are supposed to be watching seldom touch it so what for waste the money. Glad that i never renew the cabletv subscription plan. I can terminate it whenever i want.
I've made a mistake. The SONY PS asia site is confusing. Register warranty under asia site but for servicing theres regional page wth. So instead of emailing to SG support, I sent to HK support -.- Nevertheless HK site replied fast and they have good command of english. After realizing my mistake, i tried changing the page to SG on servicing and i found out that SG doesn't have the email your questions section wth. Why SG doesnt have it, just a hotline and address. Theres so much to list down regarding the wifi troubleshooting. When will i ever finish or explain 100% to the CSO over the phone whereas most of the time CSO are not technicians. I want straight to the point speedy solutions thats why i sent a mail with a troubleshoot list instead of wasting time over the phone seeking advices that i don't need or even help abit. I dont want to carry the bulky console all the way to wisma either. I'll pay them a visit when im in the mood before warranty expires of course.
Wireless=2000kbps
Wired=20000kbps
That's 10times loss of speed with 100%signal. I guess for the mean time i'll just chuck it with an ethernet cable, hard wired it and that's it. Forget about the stupid wifi. Did i mention i have to relogin very often in order to get my friend list working and oh browser freeze while streaming videos
I've made a mistake. The SONY PS asia site is confusing. Register warranty under asia site but for servicing theres regional page wth. So instead of emailing to SG support, I sent to HK support -.- Nevertheless HK site replied fast and they have good command of english. After realizing my mistake, i tried changing the page to SG on servicing and i found out that SG doesn't have the email your questions section wth. Why SG doesnt have it, just a hotline and address. Theres so much to list down regarding the wifi troubleshooting. When will i ever finish or explain 100% to the CSO over the phone whereas most of the time CSO are not technicians. I want straight to the point speedy solutions thats why i sent a mail with a troubleshoot list instead of wasting time over the phone seeking advices that i don't need or even help abit. I dont want to carry the bulky console all the way to wisma either. I'll pay them a visit when im in the mood before warranty expires of course.
Wireless=2000kbps
Wired=20000kbps
That's 10times loss of speed with 100%signal. I guess for the mean time i'll just chuck it with an ethernet cable, hard wired it and that's it. Forget about the stupid wifi. Did i mention i have to relogin very often in order to get my friend list working and oh browser freeze while streaming videos

Element – Fire