Day 6 of seeking help from ISP & router support, nearly kee siao, nothing solved. I reckon because its holidays, kids and teens chiong online games and it would affect speed but not as ridiculous as this is.
Went back to Harvey & exchanged for a slightly more expensive, recent Belkin 'N' series model. Linksys was there on the shelf but it costs $18X, holy price. So we topped up and bought the Belkin-N. Harvey service was good so i wasn't as fed up.
Back home, assemble everything, the Belkin-N looks cool, nice black surface and double antenna. I emphasized again this is WIRED CONNECTION, no wireless involved. After all those config through the night, i found out the problem is the 2 Belkin routers i've bought doesn't dance well with Starhub's default modem provided. The Belkin-N is worse than the previous model i've owned. I've done what i could, from default to all the tweaks config. Done speedtest and download test through starhub's so called partner site


And PS3 encountered IP fragment error by router...
So i connected my supposedly defect Edimax router and...

I'm going to ask for refund or trade to other hardwares...waste my time...going to prepare for training which is in 1hr's time lol GG zombie~
Went back to Harvey & exchanged for a slightly more expensive, recent Belkin 'N' series model. Linksys was there on the shelf but it costs $18X, holy price. So we topped up and bought the Belkin-N. Harvey service was good so i wasn't as fed up.
Back home, assemble everything, the Belkin-N looks cool, nice black surface and double antenna. I emphasized again this is WIRED CONNECTION, no wireless involved. After all those config through the night, i found out the problem is the 2 Belkin routers i've bought doesn't dance well with Starhub's default modem provided. The Belkin-N is worse than the previous model i've owned. I've done what i could, from default to all the tweaks config. Done speedtest and download test through starhub's so called partner site


And PS3 encountered IP fragment error by router...
So i connected my supposedly defect Edimax router and...

I'm going to ask for refund or trade to other hardwares...waste my time...going to prepare for training which is in 1hr's time lol GG zombie~

Element – Fire