K screwwwwwww the custsvc support line, he didn't read the listed problems and trying to smoke out customers.
With the last reply i've made at 4pm, i didn't get any replies from them anymore. Because its obviously their problem. This $60 is a lesson for getting to know a bad brand. I think they are not going to solve it.
Crim joined the PS3 club. I saw a tempting title underneath his nick, "Prince of Persia". I was hesitating to get that because i'm not a fan of illustrative. Waiting for 2nd hand copy. Should have grab Mirror's Edge @ $43 @ Vivo city yesterday instead of considering to trade in LBP and Bladestorm for Prince.
Its pretty idiotic of them not to reveal trade in prices and i have to bring the games to their store to check out the price, that's 2 trips.
So LBP i was offered $25 where another website offer $30, forum offer $50 and the reason the shop gave me was because its R3, duh, it doesn't matter R3 or R1 for LBP. All of us play in international server. They're all blu-rays, perfect condition and plays without region code protection. What's so prestigious over R1. And the funny part...
...Bladestorm R1 i was offered $15 holy shit. I can get $35-$40. And he just slap his own mouth by telling me R1 LBP can sell more. So... why Bladestorm R1 only worth $15?
Well this is my 1st time walking out of the store without trading/buying anything. I smiled, replied no thanks and walk off. I'm keeping them, maybe wait for some good lobangs in forum. They must have thought that i will give in haha, no sorry~
Got a new LG lcd monitor 18.5" for only $100. Good bargain!
With the last reply i've made at 4pm, i didn't get any replies from them anymore. Because its obviously their problem. This $60 is a lesson for getting to know a bad brand. I think they are not going to solve it.
Crim joined the PS3 club. I saw a tempting title underneath his nick, "Prince of Persia". I was hesitating to get that because i'm not a fan of illustrative. Waiting for 2nd hand copy. Should have grab Mirror's Edge @ $43 @ Vivo city yesterday instead of considering to trade in LBP and Bladestorm for Prince.
Its pretty idiotic of them not to reveal trade in prices and i have to bring the games to their store to check out the price, that's 2 trips.
So LBP i was offered $25 where another website offer $30, forum offer $50 and the reason the shop gave me was because its R3, duh, it doesn't matter R3 or R1 for LBP. All of us play in international server. They're all blu-rays, perfect condition and plays without region code protection. What's so prestigious over R1. And the funny part...
...Bladestorm R1 i was offered $15 holy shit. I can get $35-$40. And he just slap his own mouth by telling me R1 LBP can sell more. So... why Bladestorm R1 only worth $15?
Well this is my 1st time walking out of the store without trading/buying anything. I smiled, replied no thanks and walk off. I'm keeping them, maybe wait for some good lobangs in forum. They must have thought that i will give in haha, no sorry~
Got a new LG lcd monitor 18.5" for only $100. Good bargain!

Element – Fire