+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Friday, June 04, 2010

at 1:36 AM Edit Post.
Finally caught Prince of Persia today with my flu going on. Quite common plot but the climax is there, it's one of the best videogame franchise out there. Easily 3.5/5

Traded off the dreadful AVP along with few other games after the movie. Kinda sad, 3 BD only net me $70 store credit. So I just used it straight up for the overhyped up Red Dead Redemption. Which costs another $12 top up. Only to realized later that my friend bought Region 3 for $68 whereas mine is R1 copy $82. Crapz, I'm ripped~ I always trusted that store, even if it's import, it shouldn't cost $14 more? Whatever but the most important is, the offline single player experience has proved dull to me except for some surprises, outlaws robbing the town, trying to kill a whore. It's a cowboy sandbox game & I guess I prefer modern setting GTA IV more than it.

Was feeling dodgy about that SNSD DVD I've bought from the mall. I thought it's somehow official published disc but after I've seen the videos, they were like downloaded from some fansites. Even though some of the tracks are listed as performed by SNSD but it's Jewelry's MV. I was like...

Random thing: I think I just look more horrible each day...

I hope I can force myself to finish up Red Dead before I trade it in to redeem myself.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes