Mid autumn festival yestd? I totally have no idea. I've been eating mooncakes since 2 weeks ago lols. Suddenly turn into sweet tooth. I used to love to eat green mooncakes with yolk since i was a kid until about 21yrs old. I find it too sweet back then.
As friends get attached, we drift further apart. The moment i pull myself out of games, i feel emptiness. I still have bad dreams but the frequency is lesser now. Just had one yestd but i wasn't upset after i woke though.
Metabolism rate really slowed down for me. Making me feel nauseous during runs. Another one coming tomorrow. A pretty lady's smile would be a good morale booster.
Freaken hot weather. Had a haircut. I intend to cut it next month 1 day before ict starts. Can't stand it any longer. Long hair is inconvenient esp I have to run alot for the next 2 months.

Element – Fire