I left my handphone behind cos i thought nobody would looked for me haha. The good old days are gone sigh. I agree with Ju, life gets boring. Abt my hp, im sorry that i replied so late. Missed a meetup session with sec sch buddies. Think of it, its been 12years haha. Doesnt sound good to me haha going to be 26years old soon.
Completed Vineyard Man in 2days. Its pretty good but not the chinese dubbed version, spoil the show. The lines are no longer funny.
I'm seriously fed up and fucking sick of it. Why do i have to suffer for the spoilt brat. Can't he type letters himself? I did not bother to re edit anything from the draft. I have a tight budget this month because of him and now i have to do this stupid task. The letter is just going to make things worse. I REALLY hope downgrading of PES is soooooooooo easily achievable.
Blood
To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments. If you see the word "blood" written in your dream, then it may refer to some situation in your life that is permanent and cannot be changed. To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you.
Completed Vineyard Man in 2days. Its pretty good but not the chinese dubbed version, spoil the show. The lines are no longer funny.
I'm seriously fed up and fucking sick of it. Why do i have to suffer for the spoilt brat. Can't he type letters himself? I did not bother to re edit anything from the draft. I have a tight budget this month because of him and now i have to do this stupid task. The letter is just going to make things worse. I REALLY hope downgrading of PES is soooooooooo easily achievable.
Blood
To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments. If you see the word "blood" written in your dream, then it may refer to some situation in your life that is permanent and cannot be changed. To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you.

Element – Fire