A sudden chest pain strikes me at 11pm yestd which lasted for 10mins. None posture is comforting, the pain was sharp, breathing was difficult but nothing new. Walked to the kitchen, laid my hands on the dining table, breathe in slowly and gradually it went away. It comes once in a long while but the duration increases. I assume its fluid in the pleural or stress rather than cardiac problems. Sometimes i start to hold my breath without realizing, isn't that dangerous lol. I think should be stress haha.
Spring clean my room. Got one full big bag(those that can slot in a laptop package box) of thrash. Now I realized i got lotsa junk in my room. Finally took my The Dog mug that i've kept for 5-7 years lol. I kept it only because its a gift from a good friend. But i didn't really like the pug, i still prefer hyperactive terrier.And this pic, i can't lay my eyes off her haha
Spring clean my room. Got one full big bag(those that can slot in a laptop package box) of thrash. Now I realized i got lotsa junk in my room. Finally took my The Dog mug that i've kept for 5-7 years lol. I kept it only because its a gift from a good friend. But i didn't really like the pug, i still prefer hyperactive terrier.And this pic, i can't lay my eyes off her haha

Element – Fire