I rather not watch Maou finale. It has another WTF kind of ending.
Dreams are emotionally draining. What's up with the strong feeling of sadness that fills me during it, so sickening.
I need to recharge but definitely not sports. There are more physical activities coming up soon.
Some people are avoiding those not listed officially harmful brands of milk but i just continue to drink without looking at brands. If it's time to go, IT'S TIME! Anyway I believe it's safe here.
Dreams are emotionally draining. What's up with the strong feeling of sadness that fills me during it, so sickening.
I need to recharge but definitely not sports. There are more physical activities coming up soon.
Some people are avoiding those not listed officially harmful brands of milk but i just continue to drink without looking at brands. If it's time to go, IT'S TIME! Anyway I believe it's safe here.

Element – Fire