Thanks to the flu, these few days i start to feel tired and slept at 1am BUT wakes at 5-6am...NS sleep hours lol~
Did meet them yesterday somewhere near my house. I didn't really wanted to go due to my running tap and the effects of pi li tan (piriton) running in my blood. I opt for Tuesday but Spiderman wants it on Monday, somewhere near and so it went ahead.
So am I married? Well i guess if i would, most likely it will be shotgun marriage but unlikely to happen since i don't club nor drink drank drunk. Marriage at 27 sure is too early for me and then what SJ said, it's an undeniable hard cold fact. K-Drama is K-Drama (i will follow you no matter how leong you are; i'll wait for you 10 years while you're in jail etc blabla stuffs)
For my bro' case, i think going all out it's what they should do. But it seems that they are afraid of the aftermath. So whatever advices i gave would be a waste of breath. It would be me to be 200% unscrupulous. However nothing will work if the victim has no will to fight back. Make him savor some flavor of hell to kill his arrogance.
I'm reading this "US blogger pleads innocent, to stand trial in Singapore". Sometimes you just won't know who is lurking in the dark reading your blog. Some stuffs should stay in the personal diary.
Pretty excited that Keith is joining the PS3 club soon haha~ No more tah-ing the expensive titles alone lol~ I smell the crave for FF13 even if it's in japanese language
On Maou EP9. It's tough to choose between letting it go for the sake of your chiobu and revenge for your murdered brother. I think i do agree with him, once the stuffs gets rolling, you can't stop.
Did meet them yesterday somewhere near my house. I didn't really wanted to go due to my running tap and the effects of pi li tan (piriton) running in my blood. I opt for Tuesday but Spiderman wants it on Monday, somewhere near and so it went ahead.
So am I married? Well i guess if i would, most likely it will be shotgun marriage but unlikely to happen since i don't club nor drink drank drunk. Marriage at 27 sure is too early for me and then what SJ said, it's an undeniable hard cold fact. K-Drama is K-Drama (i will follow you no matter how leong you are; i'll wait for you 10 years while you're in jail etc blabla stuffs)
For my bro' case, i think going all out it's what they should do. But it seems that they are afraid of the aftermath. So whatever advices i gave would be a waste of breath. It would be me to be 200% unscrupulous. However nothing will work if the victim has no will to fight back. Make him savor some flavor of hell to kill his arrogance.
I'm reading this "US blogger pleads innocent, to stand trial in Singapore". Sometimes you just won't know who is lurking in the dark reading your blog. Some stuffs should stay in the personal diary.
Pretty excited that Keith is joining the PS3 club soon haha~ No more tah-ing the expensive titles alone lol~ I smell the crave for FF13 even if it's in japanese language
On Maou EP9. It's tough to choose between letting it go for the sake of your chiobu and revenge for your murdered brother. I think i do agree with him, once the stuffs gets rolling, you can't stop.

Element – Fire