
After a few months of break from Kamen Rider Kiva, i'm back on catching episode 19-28. Too bad i don't understand jap and i can't continue with ep29 raw, sucks! The story is getting better. And got chio bu Yanagisawa Nana

I watch because i like Den-O then carried on with Kiva. Beginning it was abit boring than Den-O. But it's definitely picking up now with all the unsolved mysteries in the story. I don't think this kind is for kids to watch. And initially i do not know who the hell is Koji Seto (Kiva) until my sis told me he is the lead actor in the drama version of 恋空. Apparently some young jap fanatic meimeis fave.
Online Videos by Veoh.com
Abit kiddy looking, resembles Tackey.
I've tried Engine Sentai Go-onger. Really can't take it, its more dedicated to kids. I'm going to try out UltraSeven X while i wait for Kiva ep29 to be subbed.
To ???: it's alright to be emo but try to avoid that. It isn't healthy haha. There are better alternatives like munching away or workouts. I prefer stuffing myself with good food haha. Welcome to spam my hp lol but try to feel neutral in regards to my negative perception of relationships sometimes reflected in my comments haha~
And i'm glad that i kept my promise lol, workout 1 time per week. Not to attract the ladies like Ju said, but more of making myself feeling better. Used to frequent gyms 3-5times per week. If were to compare, it's rather pathetic now as i'm becoming super lazy haha~

Element – Fire