Ayumi Hamasaki / A Complete - All Singles Present Campaign

A Prize: Original Jigsaw Puzzle (2 People)
B Prize: Original Mirror (6 People)
C Prize: Original Mini Towel (6 People)
D Prize: 43-Design Complete Magnet Set (86 People)
E Prize: Original Large Poster (50 People)
F Prize: 10th Anniversary A-Mark Sticker (100 People)
C & E are the better ones. F is funny. I think i would skip it this time. I own almost all the tracks listed in this upcoming compilation. If only the DVD consists of new PVs, I will buy it. It's too early for another best album. Disc 3 is better as it consists of newer tracks and the new mix of "Who...". Disc 1 and 2 nono...i've been listening to those tracks since sec sch days.
I've dumped esnips & hotlinkfiles due to the lack of bandwidth and switch over to IMEEM. Enjoying music from the strangers that added me. I've taken a liking to Astronauts of Anquity. It's a good getaway from an overdosage of jrock and pop.
I've kept many Facebook invites in my hotmail. I'm too lazy to start lol. I don't even bother to update Friendster. Too many accounts, too many passwords to remember and my memory is failing. I'm resetting passwords all the time lol. 1 client is enough to keep in contact. 都这把年纪了 still need to depend on this type of interface to get to know new charbor like someone i know does, once he gets his hands on the com haha.
RAINBOW by PUSHIM
I can see clearly now the rainbow.
I can see clearly now the rainbow.
sono mukou ni wa taiyou
kimi e to hateshinai kono ai wo
anna kanashimi no ato ni kimi ni deau paasenteeji
donna isogashii hibi mo kiite kureru my message
toki ni wa tsutawaranai omoi ga umu surechigai
soshite ima mo koko ni iru yo You and I
kazoekirenu hodo no yasashisa ga watashi wo
sotto yuuki no hito e to kae
ame ga furu basho mo kimi dake wa mieru kara
mou mayowanai
* repeat
moshimo kimi no sono haato ga kizutsuita toki, kou iou
all right! Yes, all right!
kimi no inai sekai wa nai
marude mukaikaze wo kirisaku
You're like a Lion.
sono manazashi no oku ni mieru day dream.
kakaekirenu hodo no kono omoi wo kimi ni
zenbu tewatashi wa shinai kedo
ame ga furu asa mo atatamete ageru kara
mou sukoshi oyasumi
* repeat
hareyuku sora ni arawareta rainbow.
kono mune no na wo sakebu now together and forever
kono mune no na wo sakebu now together and forever
kono mune no na wo sakebu now together and forever
* repeat
* repeat
http://music.box.free.fr/pushim03.htm

A Prize: Original Jigsaw Puzzle (2 People)
B Prize: Original Mirror (6 People)
C Prize: Original Mini Towel (6 People)
D Prize: 43-Design Complete Magnet Set (86 People)
E Prize: Original Large Poster (50 People)
F Prize: 10th Anniversary A-Mark Sticker (100 People)
C & E are the better ones. F is funny. I think i would skip it this time. I own almost all the tracks listed in this upcoming compilation. If only the DVD consists of new PVs, I will buy it. It's too early for another best album. Disc 3 is better as it consists of newer tracks and the new mix of "Who...". Disc 1 and 2 nono...i've been listening to those tracks since sec sch days.
I've dumped esnips & hotlinkfiles due to the lack of bandwidth and switch over to IMEEM. Enjoying music from the strangers that added me. I've taken a liking to Astronauts of Anquity. It's a good getaway from an overdosage of jrock and pop.
I've kept many Facebook invites in my hotmail. I'm too lazy to start lol. I don't even bother to update Friendster. Too many accounts, too many passwords to remember and my memory is failing. I'm resetting passwords all the time lol. 1 client is enough to keep in contact. 都这把年纪了 still need to depend on this type of interface to get to know new charbor like someone i know does, once he gets his hands on the com haha.
RAINBOW by PUSHIM
I can see clearly now the rainbow.
I can see clearly now the rainbow.
sono mukou ni wa taiyou
kimi e to hateshinai kono ai wo
anna kanashimi no ato ni kimi ni deau paasenteeji
donna isogashii hibi mo kiite kureru my message
toki ni wa tsutawaranai omoi ga umu surechigai
soshite ima mo koko ni iru yo You and I
kazoekirenu hodo no yasashisa ga watashi wo
sotto yuuki no hito e to kae
ame ga furu basho mo kimi dake wa mieru kara
mou mayowanai
* repeat
moshimo kimi no sono haato ga kizutsuita toki, kou iou
all right! Yes, all right!
kimi no inai sekai wa nai
marude mukaikaze wo kirisaku
You're like a Lion.
sono manazashi no oku ni mieru day dream.
kakaekirenu hodo no kono omoi wo kimi ni
zenbu tewatashi wa shinai kedo
ame ga furu asa mo atatamete ageru kara
mou sukoshi oyasumi
* repeat
hareyuku sora ni arawareta rainbow.
kono mune no na wo sakebu now together and forever
kono mune no na wo sakebu now together and forever
kono mune no na wo sakebu now together and forever
* repeat
* repeat
http://music.box.free.fr/pushim03.htm

Element – Fire