Bought SE W910i Hearty Red, (omg so gay but no choice)after 45mins of waiting.

I got cranky after 45mins of waiting.
CSO: "what model have you decided on and what color?"
ME: "Whats left?"
CSO: "only red"
ME: "...then why do you ask what color i want..."
3 customers that came before me was served before i came. Until my turn came, wow they are still there. Really moving slow. Their service sucks. Who the hell knows where to get a queue number. There's only one information counter with one signboard "If you have enquiries, please queue here". I know what i want so of course i don't have anything to enquire about so i didn't get in the line. So far so good all the hate reviews doesn't apply to my set yet. Audio wise - speakers are good but the headset sucks, i swapped in my Sennheiser, wow with megabass on, its storming my eardrums. No camera zooming but quality is definitely better than my previous N6280 with less noise in the pictures. I love it as i can update my firmware myself instead of running down to service centres, queue up and dance there, setup tentage, bbq pit until my turn comes. 1GB mem included is definitely not enough for me, music junkie. Some album art shows but some are missing. I have no clue on how to fix it either.(solved) 2 SE users told me its like that so well guess i have to live with it. She says so too...

I got cranky after 45mins of waiting.
CSO: "what model have you decided on and what color?"
ME: "Whats left?"
CSO: "only red"
ME: "...then why do you ask what color i want..."
3 customers that came before me was served before i came. Until my turn came, wow they are still there. Really moving slow. Their service sucks. Who the hell knows where to get a queue number. There's only one information counter with one signboard "If you have enquiries, please queue here". I know what i want so of course i don't have anything to enquire about so i didn't get in the line. So far so good all the hate reviews doesn't apply to my set yet. Audio wise - speakers are good but the headset sucks, i swapped in my Sennheiser, wow with megabass on, its storming my eardrums. No camera zooming but quality is definitely better than my previous N6280 with less noise in the pictures. I love it as i can update my firmware myself instead of running down to service centres, queue up and dance there, setup tentage, bbq pit until my turn comes. 1GB mem included is definitely not enough for me, music junkie. Some album art shows but some are missing. I have no clue on how to fix it either.(solved) 2 SE users told me its like that so well guess i have to live with it. She says so too...

Element – Fire