Damn pissed. Why add a god damn stale webbie for the shop. If its out of stock why isn't it updated and i can even add it to my shopping cart _|_ I've searched 5-7 shops all out of stock. What the hell is this? "New stock Available", available your head! Waste my time traveling there. Back order lj. By the time it ships over, my crave is over. Think next time round, i'll just order from play asia. Spoil my mood. Of course i can go for 2nd hand but its only mere 5 - 10 dollars difference but you'll never know what he did to the disc and box. I can't stand dog ear manuals, fingerprints on disc. Sad, i thought i can give myself a good scare tonight with the lights off, playing SIREN. I need to satisfy myself before i book my ippt next week sigh. The moment i step into camp, i can feel that my lifeforce is being drained away. Pass or fail also nvm cos already found kaki for remedial training wakaka.
I'm so difficult to please. I don't think $70-$80 is worth for one title that last for only an average of 12hrs no matter how good it is, i won't buy it. It's so expensive isn't it. Like $98 i can get an imported version of 2008 Legend of the condor heroes, 50 episodes that can last for one whole week. Bad choice. Initially i assume ps3 titles are in between the range of $50-$70 and per title last at least for 20hrs but it isn't so. Now its a must to read reviews on game length before purchase. I guess in the future i wouldn't buy alot either. Maybe only the few big names.
On the way back, i saw this couple. The wife was nagging all the way from point A to G. They blocked my way but i wasn't in a hurry. The hubbie damn chump. I sympathize him from the bottom of my heart sia and laughing away. Wah got nagged at for so long. Her voice was as loud as my SE W910i ringing tone with max volume. "Why? Why so many junk, rubbish in your cupboard? Keep so many for what! You'd better clear them @#$#@$#@" LOL poor guy, i can see his green face, completely sians to the max. Go kiss her and shut her up for the moment pls lol.
I'm so difficult to please. I don't think $70-$80 is worth for one title that last for only an average of 12hrs no matter how good it is, i won't buy it. It's so expensive isn't it. Like $98 i can get an imported version of 2008 Legend of the condor heroes, 50 episodes that can last for one whole week. Bad choice. Initially i assume ps3 titles are in between the range of $50-$70 and per title last at least for 20hrs but it isn't so. Now its a must to read reviews on game length before purchase. I guess in the future i wouldn't buy alot either. Maybe only the few big names.
On the way back, i saw this couple. The wife was nagging all the way from point A to G. They blocked my way but i wasn't in a hurry. The hubbie damn chump. I sympathize him from the bottom of my heart sia and laughing away. Wah got nagged at for so long. Her voice was as loud as my SE W910i ringing tone with max volume. "Why? Why so many junk, rubbish in your cupboard? Keep so many for what! You'd better clear them @#$#@$#@" LOL poor guy, i can see his green face, completely sians to the max. Go kiss her and shut her up for the moment pls lol.

Element – Fire