Took a look at my PS3. Not keen in touching it.
Not many good titles around. Even if there is, it's pretty short and expensive. We shouldn't have bought it. End up i'm the only one playing occasionally.
Took a look at my bookmarks 2008 condor heroes, stopped at ep10 on Veoh. Not keen.
Since Vineyard, the rest of the shows doesn't attracts me, esp local ones
Took a look at my hair. Wanted to get a haircut. I never did get one.
Maybe tomorrow once i get a clearer view of what i want
Took a look at msn. Full of busy, away status and brokenhearts.
Took a look at Oricon chart. Some are really .....
Arashi's One Love, Aqua Timez's Niji, GReeeeN's Kiseki singles were the better ones. I like Kimaguren's Life too.
Took a look at Sony M2 cards 4GB for my jukebox. $58, overcharged by $13, skipped.
I was looking at this guy or girl , i cant tell lol. He/she's standing at a corner brushing his/her long silky hair. He/she kept about 4 tails, 2 on the sides, 2 on the back and he/she was brushing it just like a gorgeous lady would do. Omg need to cleanse my eyes. I supppose that's a guy born with a girl inside =( wakaka Not a girl, not yet a woman~ I can't forget how he/she bent his/her knees inwards. Amen! Amitabha!

Element – Fire