Still prefer black haha~
Didn't expect RMA-ed HDD to be delivered to me so fast. I was expecting 1 week or so. Furthermore they deliver to my doorstep FOC, nice haha.
Found out that Music Station license was bought by TVBJ2. Sucks! Then no point for me to keep Animax. I'm not interested in watching old animes with repeated telecast. Starhub doesn't have TVBJ2 but I heng heng found this TVU player haha. Tune in straight to TV Asahi LIVE haha ho seh!
Didn't expect RMA-ed HDD to be delivered to me so fast. I was expecting 1 week or so. Furthermore they deliver to my doorstep FOC, nice haha.
Found out that Music Station license was bought by TVBJ2. Sucks! Then no point for me to keep Animax. I'm not interested in watching old animes with repeated telecast. Starhub doesn't have TVBJ2 but I heng heng found this TVU player haha. Tune in straight to TV Asahi LIVE haha ho seh!

Element – Fire