Today is the 2nd last day of GTA4 rental from friend lol and im only at 22% completion level. Guess i couldn't complete it in time haha. Spent too much time hooking up girls, dressing up, impressing girlfriends with robbed sports cars. Its fun being a badass, hitman, troublemaker. Yesterday night i've just rammed into the traffic with my annihilator(huge helicopter), raised my shotgun against every single driver in the tunnel, causing traffic jams and fire off my rocket launcher on the police cars haha. Now I understand why it was banned in Thailand haha. I'm back to sounding like a nerd haha, am i one, i definitely don't look like one lols
I'm gettin sorta irritated by the mass spam of emails from imeem. It was just merely 2 days...
I'm gettin sorta irritated by the mass spam of emails from imeem. It was just merely 2 days...

Element – Fire