Friend collected the GTA and so my evening turned boring. Going through 10+ jpop promotional videos
Broken Youth by NICO Touches the Walls
Online Videos by Veoh.com
I like the part near the end where they strung their guitars while being splashed with water. That's a cool idea. It became my ringtone lol~
I.L.X by JUNE
I think he is korean and i don't really like his looks. Only thing that attracts me is the chorus of the song, the heavy beats and his dance moves reminded me of MJ.
NEXUS 4 by L'Arc~en~Ciel
Standard moves by Hyde lol. Like this song alot~
Tversity broke when i was trying to switch to Kamen Rider Kiva. Gave up on fixing it since i have to pass the com on. Left with no options, i finally switched on cable tv. Gawd it sucks. It sucks even more now since Music station is removed from Animax, MTV TW taken away from the available channel listings. NOTHING TO WATCH. I can't believe after so long, i still see Ninku, Dragonball, YuYu Hakusho on Animax. I can't count how many fucking times it has been repeated. The day when my sis gets tired of NHK would be the day i terminate this cable tv. Around $60sgd per month for it, for fuck, nobody watches it, they are all sticking to com. Finally got Tversity fixed, works perfectly when streaming videos off my pc to my ps3. Problem lies with the video codecs. Blame myself for being lazy to read the guides before i install it which spoils my fun today.
Sis went with blonde hair. I was neutral about it...quite used to it. But i think that shade doesn't really suit her cold skin tone. I still remember it was something like warm skin tone goes with blonde, cool skin tone goes with ash shades. Under natural light, if your veins appeared to be green means one belongs to warm skin and blue means cool. Of course i didn't voice out my opinions cos nothing can be changed lol at least after a month or three. I have to keep mine black until next year sians because my green camo uniform says so...
Broken Youth by NICO Touches the Walls
Online Videos by Veoh.com
I like the part near the end where they strung their guitars while being splashed with water. That's a cool idea. It became my ringtone lol~
I.L.X by JUNE
I think he is korean and i don't really like his looks. Only thing that attracts me is the chorus of the song, the heavy beats and his dance moves reminded me of MJ.
NEXUS 4 by L'Arc~en~Ciel
Standard moves by Hyde lol. Like this song alot~
Tversity broke when i was trying to switch to Kamen Rider Kiva. Gave up on fixing it since i have to pass the com on. Left with no options, i finally switched on cable tv. Gawd it sucks. It sucks even more now since Music station is removed from Animax, MTV TW taken away from the available channel listings. NOTHING TO WATCH. I can't believe after so long, i still see Ninku, Dragonball, YuYu Hakusho on Animax. I can't count how many fucking times it has been repeated. The day when my sis gets tired of NHK would be the day i terminate this cable tv. Around $60sgd per month for it, for fuck, nobody watches it, they are all sticking to com. Finally got Tversity fixed, works perfectly when streaming videos off my pc to my ps3. Problem lies with the video codecs. Blame myself for being lazy to read the guides before i install it which spoils my fun today.
Sis went with blonde hair. I was neutral about it...quite used to it. But i think that shade doesn't really suit her cold skin tone. I still remember it was something like warm skin tone goes with blonde, cool skin tone goes with ash shades. Under natural light, if your veins appeared to be green means one belongs to warm skin and blue means cool. Of course i didn't voice out my opinions cos nothing can be changed lol at least after a month or three. I have to keep mine black until next year sians because my green camo uniform says so...

Element – Fire