Ah huh i've chiong 8 episodes of UltraSeven X. If you're wondering what's that, it's actually Ultraman 2007. This sequel feels weird. Its about aliens attempting to invade earth. And Ultraman in human form is actually a DEUS agent who is responsible for handling aliens attack. To me its like when X files meet Ultraman. They don't blend well. I would say i'm struggling to finish the whole 12 episodes and i'm glad it has only 12 in total as i hate to watch halfway and quit. Very different experience from the last Ultra series i've watched, Ultraman Tiga.
Watched Namie Amuro Play Tour 07. It's good, 1hr and 45mins, only 2-3 ballads, most of the time are upbeat songs with stylish dance moves. As the fans scream her name for encore, i was reminded of how my friends keep addressing her as Na-Mi and i thought it should be Na-Mi-Yea. The latter is the correct one.
I've finally fixed the connection of TVU player to my HDTV. I'm ready for tomorrow's MS haha. I'm running out of entertainment for the night. On top of that, mum is obsessed with Youku. I hope that site gets shut down. I can't access neither my desktop nor ps3. Laptop is occupied, darn PS3 still using fkin old version of Flash that can't even run youtube properly. I get tired easily so i really don't like going out in the evening especially crowded places. Walking slowly behind a crowd makes me impatient, feel like giving a kick on their butts.
Watched Namie Amuro Play Tour 07. It's good, 1hr and 45mins, only 2-3 ballads, most of the time are upbeat songs with stylish dance moves. As the fans scream her name for encore, i was reminded of how my friends keep addressing her as Na-Mi and i thought it should be Na-Mi-Yea. The latter is the correct one.
I've finally fixed the connection of TVU player to my HDTV. I'm ready for tomorrow's MS haha. I'm running out of entertainment for the night. On top of that, mum is obsessed with Youku. I hope that site gets shut down. I can't access neither my desktop nor ps3. Laptop is occupied, darn PS3 still using fkin old version of Flash that can't even run youtube properly. I get tired easily so i really don't like going out in the evening especially crowded places. Walking slowly behind a crowd makes me impatient, feel like giving a kick on their butts.

Element – Fire