Whole week never sleep more than 28hrs. Feel like dying. Whenever i can sleep peacefully, someone will disturb me for sure. Speaking on top of their voice and dog's barking. In the future i will remember to close my door, silent my hp and won't keep a dog and find a house nowhere near the roads. Most of the time i expect pple around me to be more automatic and a little bit more considerate but they aren't. Or perhaps i should adapt their attitudes and expect a lil' less. They are telling me i should act before i think, i shouldn't spare a thought for others, the world is about me myself and that's all ~deep breathes~
Missed MS yesterday. I totally forgotten about it. I think the night before i was too obsessed with abingdon boys school concert 08. Well nice performance of Luna Sea's Sweetest Coma Again mixed with korean drama dialogue from the queen's com. I considered that very loud in the middle of the night 2am.
I started watching Maou because i like the devil mural. Show's a little bit of Deathnote without fantasy stuffs and power analyst 'L'. And Kobayashi Ryoko's nice smile but eyes a little too big for me. Good smile = chio
Missed MS yesterday. I totally forgotten about it. I think the night before i was too obsessed with abingdon boys school concert 08. Well nice performance of Luna Sea's Sweetest Coma Again mixed with korean drama dialogue from the queen's com. I considered that very loud in the middle of the night 2am.
I started watching Maou because i like the devil mural. Show's a little bit of Deathnote without fantasy stuffs and power analyst 'L'. And Kobayashi Ryoko's nice smile but eyes a little too big for me. Good smile = chio

Element – Fire