Whole night PSP~ Silent Hill is great, walking down the foggy highway in the night with creepy theme song. I'm surprised that the battery didn't last long, camera option is the 1st one that i clicked on but "Pls connect your camera". Great, another Sony accessories again. Remote play now i know what it is. I rather stick with drag and paste files.
TBS, Fuji , Asahi were offline in TVU player yesterday zzz. Can't link it up to HDTV then so went on in watching it in Keyholetv, smaller screen than youtube but no choice only option. There are no channels available on starhub that i can watch this MS. Because of this i've been persuading them to terminate it. I believe anyone with internet can watch any videos anywhere on streaming sites and a much faster release than tv. MS show, only Kimura Kaela, Otsuka Ai, the rest i'm not interested, i let my mum watch, V6, Tokio etc. Oct 3rd MS would be good, san ji kan SP, the list went too fast as always i didn't notice the list. Most importantly there's Ayu. I hope she performs "GREEN", some Lumix CM song. But most probably "Who...10th Anni ver".
I should have stayed up until morning to have free breakfast lol rather than sleeping for 4hrs then HP starts to ring. This is the only time that i regret having NEXUS 4 as ringing tone. Calls not for me but for bro wth for 1 whole hour and ongoing now. His weird group of friends... short msges are meant for SHORT MESSAGES but instead of that, they choose to call every 5mins. Too bad there isn't silence option which is available on my previous Nokia phone.
TBS, Fuji , Asahi were offline in TVU player yesterday zzz. Can't link it up to HDTV then so went on in watching it in Keyholetv, smaller screen than youtube but no choice only option. There are no channels available on starhub that i can watch this MS. Because of this i've been persuading them to terminate it. I believe anyone with internet can watch any videos anywhere on streaming sites and a much faster release than tv. MS show, only Kimura Kaela, Otsuka Ai, the rest i'm not interested, i let my mum watch, V6, Tokio etc. Oct 3rd MS would be good, san ji kan SP, the list went too fast as always i didn't notice the list. Most importantly there's Ayu. I hope she performs "GREEN", some Lumix CM song. But most probably "Who...10th Anni ver".
I should have stayed up until morning to have free breakfast lol rather than sleeping for 4hrs then HP starts to ring. This is the only time that i regret having NEXUS 4 as ringing tone. Calls not for me but for bro wth for 1 whole hour and ongoing now. His weird group of friends... short msges are meant for SHORT MESSAGES but instead of that, they choose to call every 5mins. Too bad there isn't silence option which is available on my previous Nokia phone.

Element – Fire