Flu and clearing my nose too hard, end up getting headaches and a throbbing T-zone. Power nap~ Almost sleeping whole day and so the past revisits me in dreams. They are like heart attacks. It was happy moments but appears to be quite heavy to bear after i wake. 你是如此的難以忘記 浮浮沉沉的在我心裡 改變自己需要多少勇氣 翻騰的心情該如何平靜 was playing in my head in dreamland. Got reminded of SJ's words to Kenneth but seriously i wouldn't be interested in such category of women, siam one side.
Completed Silent Hill on PSP on Sat night or rather Sunday morning. Too short but scary enough. It just ends very abruptly. And i prefer boss as simple yet disgusting like The Butcher and Pyramid Head

than WHAT? Red Dragon Monster. That's a disappointing one.
Continued with FF7 Crisis Core, feels like Kingdom Hearts but got to love the CGs. Too bad bro brought it with him along back to camp.
Talking about bro, I'm so sick of their petty little war and I have to keep on generating/translating letters. Specialist's downgrade letter appears to be invalid to the M.O. I hope this S and M settle their own problem on not being able to compromise. I find it funny when i heard from my father. S gave a diagnosis on lower limbs issues and advised permanent downgrade and M said it was upper limb and never gave downgrade. Whatever, making me writing another letter is hurting my head even more.
Completed Silent Hill on PSP on Sat night or rather Sunday morning. Too short but scary enough. It just ends very abruptly. And i prefer boss as simple yet disgusting like The Butcher and Pyramid Head

than WHAT? Red Dragon Monster. That's a disappointing one.
Continued with FF7 Crisis Core, feels like Kingdom Hearts but got to love the CGs. Too bad bro brought it with him along back to camp.
Talking about bro, I'm so sick of their petty little war and I have to keep on generating/translating letters. Specialist's downgrade letter appears to be invalid to the M.O. I hope this S and M settle their own problem on not being able to compromise. I find it funny when i heard from my father. S gave a diagnosis on lower limbs issues and advised permanent downgrade and M said it was upper limb and never gave downgrade. Whatever, making me writing another letter is hurting my head even more.

Element – Fire