Why aren't there more choices...
They need to send some sms reminders like M1 does. So the starhub bill was hidden under the pile of letters. I picked it up only after everything wasn't accessible. So it states Due Date:29th of Sept. Do they understand English? 29th means 1 day has 24hrs until 23:59. Change it to TERMINATION DATE instead. Hate the silent termination. How are we suppose to differentiate between service termination or silent network downtime. If not for the laptop contract, i will terminate right now.
Haven't got luck with SIREN. Its always after deciding that i've got to get this short length title, it turn out to be out of stock which is the 2nd time round. I wonder how many will get the ION drumset for rockband. It has a freakin price tag of USD299.
I guess Silent Hill will be out of stock tomorrow. No i didn't pre order it in the end after setting up an account because they didn't bother to reply my enquiries or rather they didn't bother to check their emails. Perhaps my mail should go like "I represent xxx company in pre ordering 1xxx copies of YYYY" maybe i will get some response then. Anyways there aren't many gd ones that sets me in the mood to game on PS3. It has been untouched for a month or more. I'm interested to see how long can Folklore keep Keith the newcomer entertained.
They need to send some sms reminders like M1 does. So the starhub bill was hidden under the pile of letters. I picked it up only after everything wasn't accessible. So it states Due Date:29th of Sept. Do they understand English? 29th means 1 day has 24hrs until 23:59. Change it to TERMINATION DATE instead. Hate the silent termination. How are we suppose to differentiate between service termination or silent network downtime. If not for the laptop contract, i will terminate right now.
Haven't got luck with SIREN. Its always after deciding that i've got to get this short length title, it turn out to be out of stock which is the 2nd time round. I wonder how many will get the ION drumset for rockband. It has a freakin price tag of USD299.
I guess Silent Hill will be out of stock tomorrow. No i didn't pre order it in the end after setting up an account because they didn't bother to reply my enquiries or rather they didn't bother to check their emails. Perhaps my mail should go like "I represent xxx company in pre ordering 1xxx copies of YYYY" maybe i will get some response then. Anyways there aren't many gd ones that sets me in the mood to game on PS3. It has been untouched for a month or more. I'm interested to see how long can Folklore keep Keith the newcomer entertained.

Element – Fire