I came across this book in Times with this sensitive title, something about god is not around, religion poisons everything, lol i didn't actually read it but wah this kinda title they can sell it in stores lol.
Bought and watched 10 promises with my dog. Good show, good education for those who wish to keep a dog in the future or currently neglecting their dogs. but of course other than emo promises, there are more practical things to deal with if one were to keep one.
I've been scaring myself too much these few days with series of horror stuffs until i feel i need to stop, take a break lol, its killing my braincells, making me stress. Reached my limit when i progressed into Chapter 3 of SIREN. Never did expect the police shibito to barge out of the little hut's wall built out of wooden planks. My controller almost fly out of my hands lol~
Let me guess, I think Keith has no titles to buy hahha, think like what i've said, GTA best for him and i get to enjoy the last 10 - 20% storyline lolls~
I'm a dreamy person sometimes when i'm out, i space out and i didn't really notice i'm actually staring at someone especially it always turn out to be females after i realized it. And one of them performed the ultimate Ulzzang candid shot look and so i went into space again in a negative way~
Bought and watched 10 promises with my dog. Good show, good education for those who wish to keep a dog in the future or currently neglecting their dogs. but of course other than emo promises, there are more practical things to deal with if one were to keep one.
I've been scaring myself too much these few days with series of horror stuffs until i feel i need to stop, take a break lol, its killing my braincells, making me stress. Reached my limit when i progressed into Chapter 3 of SIREN. Never did expect the police shibito to barge out of the little hut's wall built out of wooden planks. My controller almost fly out of my hands lol~
Let me guess, I think Keith has no titles to buy hahha, think like what i've said, GTA best for him and i get to enjoy the last 10 - 20% storyline lolls~
I'm a dreamy person sometimes when i'm out, i space out and i didn't really notice i'm actually staring at someone especially it always turn out to be females after i realized it. And one of them performed the ultimate Ulzzang candid shot look and so i went into space again in a negative way~

Element – Fire