I have to leave SHH aside because it isn't so addictive to go for a 2nd round. Soon came a 1-2mths late PS HOME close beta invitation. And then a PC FIFA online beta test that i did not ask for , soccer not my cup of tea.
Initially asked friend to help me get SIREN from China but I changed my mind. Drop by game store and looked for GTA4 but they're left with a 2nd hand copy, charging for $59. Ok price isn't the problem since it has decent length etc but it has scratches!fingerprints! The 1st time i see scratches on a supposedly impossible to scratch blu-ray disc. I didn't go for it. And now i know that blu-ray can get scratches.
Darn i was thinking of my friend's problem and forgot about Musicstation 3hr special. I find it strange, the whole day i thought there's something important today but i can't recall what it is, darn 2 hr gone....forgot jap time 1900 is 1800 in sg -.-
Anyways caught ayu performance, mirrorcle world lol not my fave
Initially asked friend to help me get SIREN from China but I changed my mind. Drop by game store and looked for GTA4 but they're left with a 2nd hand copy, charging for $59. Ok price isn't the problem since it has decent length etc but it has scratches!fingerprints! The 1st time i see scratches on a supposedly impossible to scratch blu-ray disc. I didn't go for it. And now i know that blu-ray can get scratches.
Darn i was thinking of my friend's problem and forgot about Musicstation 3hr special. I find it strange, the whole day i thought there's something important today but i can't recall what it is, darn 2 hr gone....forgot jap time 1900 is 1800 in sg -.-
Anyways caught ayu performance, mirrorcle world lol not my fave

Element – Fire