ill-mannered brats, screaming shouting along the corridor for almost 1 week, knocking on the windows to attract the dog's attention and causing him to bark. They knew the way to make him bark non stop and they did it on purpose. Yes of course i @#$#@ them just now, reached my limit. To make me lose my temper, that person must be holy fucking irritating. The real piss factor originated from my isp CSO. They should review their own CSO.
And then some retail stores likes to BS when they don't have any stock. From "officially not released", "what version comes 1st, what's nxt". Of course for everything i'm going to purchase, i would do my homework 1st so i would have the latest shyt that i know than their BS. No point to hala so much with them, usually i won't ask too much. In fact i didn't ask my mum to, i just told her to check if its on the shelves. So i went blabbering all the info as i want to let them know the retail store is BS-ing them. What a more satisfactory answer would be "The shipment to SG is delayed" or straight to the point "We haven't place order yet". I always laugh when i hear ridiculous things from them regarding to info and the reason towards the pricing which in the 1st place i did not ask for them. Example i would not buy scratched 2nd hand bluray disc for $60 whereas i know 1st hand is $75, 2nd hand as low as $40, PSP for $400+ whereas i can get package in $300-$350 etc. I pay extra for valid reasons e.g i do not want to travel etc. I hate the BS-ing and lies, not a problem with pricing. And those roadshows lol. I've been attacked countless times. Best is to walk damn fast, act busy, dress sloppy.
I'm looking forward to pics from SJ in China, hope he doesn't drink milk, pic from sis in Tokyo, yokohama. I wonder what kind of tees would i get. I only told her buy power one, black or white or red, no striking colors, forgot to mention NO PINKU!! PA TA PON PON~ Whats that? It got 2 of my friends hooked. But it feels like WORMS to me. Haven't try but i like the song.
And then some retail stores likes to BS when they don't have any stock. From "officially not released", "what version comes 1st, what's nxt". Of course for everything i'm going to purchase, i would do my homework 1st so i would have the latest shyt that i know than their BS. No point to hala so much with them, usually i won't ask too much. In fact i didn't ask my mum to, i just told her to check if its on the shelves. So i went blabbering all the info as i want to let them know the retail store is BS-ing them. What a more satisfactory answer would be "The shipment to SG is delayed" or straight to the point "We haven't place order yet". I always laugh when i hear ridiculous things from them regarding to info and the reason towards the pricing which in the 1st place i did not ask for them. Example i would not buy scratched 2nd hand bluray disc for $60 whereas i know 1st hand is $75, 2nd hand as low as $40, PSP for $400+ whereas i can get package in $300-$350 etc. I pay extra for valid reasons e.g i do not want to travel etc. I hate the BS-ing and lies, not a problem with pricing. And those roadshows lol. I've been attacked countless times. Best is to walk damn fast, act busy, dress sloppy.
I'm looking forward to pics from SJ in China, hope he doesn't drink milk, pic from sis in Tokyo, yokohama. I wonder what kind of tees would i get. I only told her buy power one, black or white or red, no striking colors, forgot to mention NO PINKU!! PA TA PON PON~ Whats that? It got 2 of my friends hooked. But it feels like WORMS to me. Haven't try but i like the song.

Element – Fire