+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008

at 11:53 PM Edit Post.
After 2 and a half days of hardsubbing a 46mins episode. In the end it can't be patched to the video because the video is in unsupported format. Available converters are shareware, i'm not going to spend since i'm doing a free service in my free time. I've completed the subs but too bad. Anyways, I've picked up new software through this. It's a request back from like August but I seldom login to check for new messages. But whatever, if they want the softsubs, I will be willing to give it to them. After this experience, I promised myself, I will wait patiently for subbed J-dramas, anime because it's freaking annoying and time consuming to time the speech and subs perfectly. So that's it, case closed.

Quite a few unfamiliar numbers sending me Xmas sms-es. Don't know who are they. Didn't bother to reply.

I'm trying to find credit card users to help me purchase LBP expansion pack off the PSN store. Found one, credited to my PSN wallet but not sure whether it's really credited as I don't have a chance to takeover the main hdtv.
Yea LBP shouldn't go for a sequel but just continue with the expansion packs is good enough.

My net problem wasn't solved. They just beat around the bush, drag and tell me routers aren't supported. A few contradicting stuffs when I compare their ads to their support replies but at least they do REPLY. Unlike some fuck up router company. Just glad that I listened to my father's words. He told me not to believe them in giving them a few days to settle the problem lol. True, look at the replies I've got now.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes