+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Monday, February 09, 2009

at 5:47 PM Edit Post.
I appreciate them for being very supportive even though I didn't talk much about it. "Goddess" make me feel so touched when she said she will miss talking to me when I told her to go sleep. Yeah a very good encouragement. Somehow I'm closer to my female friends than males lol. Strange, not as if I'm the sissy kind. Somehow it feels like another enlistment for bmt lol. Technically 17 days but stretches over 3 weeks. I'll miss those who miss me and forget those who don't lols, joking. I'll be late for Street Fighter IV. Hope I'm still able to get it on this coming saturday. I hate to hear "out of stock".

Couldn't decide on which bag to bring. I have tons of things that weighs almost close to 4X kg. I really hate to bring bulky stuffs along with me. It's causing inconvenience to me and to everyone if I were to take public transport. Tomorrow will be sharing cab but can't be cab all the time sia. It's such a splurge.

I'll be finishing off my game and feasting tonight before I go to 'jail' tomorrow. This is the only time where I wish time would pass faster because I really can't stand boredom and regimental. Poof~

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes