I hate the crowd. And people who always mistook me for a retail assistant. Waiting outside the store means I'm one? dots~ Happened too many times.
The property agents camping below my block for 2 x days are an eyesore.
KR Kabuto plot doesn't interest me. I've watched up to ep6 and the only reason I watched is because of Hiyori. Too bad she retired.
Dead Space Impossible mode is impossible. I fell asleep after so many game overs in chapter 3. Bought Burnout Paradise. My 1st PS3 racer game, shiok, I love crashing into into other peeps cars, doing car stunts, super jumps and marked man (racing to the checkpoint while 2 AI cars hunt you down, trying to smash your car into pieces) is fun as well.
The property agents camping below my block for 2 x days are an eyesore.
KR Kabuto plot doesn't interest me. I've watched up to ep6 and the only reason I watched is because of Hiyori. Too bad she retired.
Dead Space Impossible mode is impossible. I fell asleep after so many game overs in chapter 3. Bought Burnout Paradise. My 1st PS3 racer game, shiok, I love crashing into into other peeps cars, doing car stunts, super jumps and marked man (racing to the checkpoint while 2 AI cars hunt you down, trying to smash your car into pieces) is fun as well.

Element – Fire