+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

at 10:02 PM Edit Post.
Waiting for KR Decade to finish loading. Didn't know the 9pm reunion dinner drama ended yesterday. The hilarious senile SGT Liang, Yes mdm! brought me back to watching local drama. The new one....not my cup of tea so I can game all the way with no breaks. This sci-fi horror game Dead Space got me addicted. In the beginning I got freaked out by a few brilliant sound effect but as it progresses, I'm cool~

In the end, the one who helped me in Conquest was a stranger from forums. He's really patient with me because I dc most of the time. Really appreciate his help. We will continue clearing it until 100% by tomorrow.

I will reset my AS account after reservice. 1stly, I don't really know where is it located. 2ndly, I forgotten my secret answer. Last of all troublesome. They should have allow us to send scanned copy of IC and bank transfer to reset.
I have to get that debit for convenience's sake. I foresee I would spend frequently on PSN store in the next few years. Random thoughts again, suddenly reminded of one of the ex-boss shaking his head because he think his thinking is the best option for all human beings in the entire world e.g who says I have to get married for the sake of marriage. Now know why Ju & I can click so well because we don't judge, we respect and bla the random junk we are able to throw at each other. Of course Betty included (not batteries). Time files and it's time for me to HENSHIN. It's KAMEN RIDER DECADE TIME!!

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes