要来的终究会到临 my 2nd and longest period of ICT is coming soon. My luggage is still untouched lol since I ORD. Can imagine the cobwebs and dust accumulated on it. By this weekend must pack up everything haha I hope can do so.
Just now on the bus, friend was so daring haha. This lady who was wearing tube dress was asleep and yeah the sexy neckline and the bright pink strap. He sat behind her and pop his head over and peek. I was like haha damn this guy needs to break his virgin soon if not he's gonna commit crimes one of these day. We'll see him in the newspaper. Followed by my 11 o'clock and 1 o'clock, 2x wolves appeared. All are the nerdy type in formal attire. 1 sat next to her and started peeking. Was funny to watch them eyeing one asleep lady. No fights tonight because TV is taken up, 闷~
My LBP creation
http://sacklimber.blogspot.com
Think once I squeeze every single trophies out of it, I'll shut it down
Just now on the bus, friend was so daring haha. This lady who was wearing tube dress was asleep and yeah the sexy neckline and the bright pink strap. He sat behind her and pop his head over and peek. I was like haha damn this guy needs to break his virgin soon if not he's gonna commit crimes one of these day. We'll see him in the newspaper. Followed by my 11 o'clock and 1 o'clock, 2x wolves appeared. All are the nerdy type in formal attire. 1 sat next to her and started peeking. Was funny to watch them eyeing one asleep lady. No fights tonight because TV is taken up, 闷~
My LBP creation
http://sacklimber.blogspot.com
Think once I squeeze every single trophies out of it, I'll shut it down

Element – Fire