+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

at 10:31 PM Edit Post.
Today, com configuring updates, followed by non stop loop of reboot, as usual. Still fixing sighs~

Never say die. Within 2 days I rebuild my jenga pieces again. Created a 5 level stage in LBP.

1st level= Jump Quest
2nd level= Jump Quest with more hidden traps
3rd level= Mini Maze
4th level= Puzzle
5th level= Boss stage (fight with paintball, time race)

So much effort and one of them just rated 1 star and commented difficult zzz. I can finish it without dying even once. So if this is difficult, what is Tomb Raider then? Veteran mode? Anyways I enjoyed playing my own creation. I don't hate it because it's difficult, not going to delete it. I do delete levels if I find them not up to my standard. But this one is a good challenge. It was after umpteen tries then I'm able to finish it without dying. Seriously why waste time on simple stages that one can breeze through within a few minutes. Too easy, they also complain, for example Prince of Persia 2008.
More friends bought LBP but not the same region as mine so we couldn't share DLC. Some of them didn't wanted to get it after I show it to them but in the end they still got a copy. I don't bother to ask those half hearted ones anymore. Won't catch me doing free promotion. I would just reply a with a simple 'K' or direct them to reviews url.

Enough. Back to fixing com. Pray it goes smoothly, save me from doing it a 2nd time, -touchwood-

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes