2 consecutive days of hiccups as in literally. It all began from the paint, stinks so bad, irritate my throat til I can't stop coughing and suddenly upgraded to hiccups.
Wasn't so smooth in fixing the com. 5 rounds of reinstallation saved it at last. That is what will happen when it's a shared com. One fixes it and the other destroys it.
Wasn't able to watch Ayu's CDL because the channel wasn't available so I have to live with CDTV countdown until 2am+. At least got a few sek sek ones, e.g funky monkey babys, namie amuro, mika nakashima, seamo, aiko and I forgot.. so still not so bad. At least can kill my time while I'm waiting for installation to be completed.
Wasn't so smooth in fixing the com. 5 rounds of reinstallation saved it at last. That is what will happen when it's a shared com. One fixes it and the other destroys it.
Wasn't able to watch Ayu's CDL because the channel wasn't available so I have to live with CDTV countdown until 2am+. At least got a few sek sek ones, e.g funky monkey babys, namie amuro, mika nakashima, seamo, aiko and I forgot.. so still not so bad. At least can kill my time while I'm waiting for installation to be completed.

Element – Fire