Begin to build an 'Ice Climber' level in LBP from yesterday midnight. This afternoon, one mistake made, sent the jenga pieces crumbling down. Now I know, it's built to be more for side scroller, not for vertical. Awkward camera view, over sensitive bolts and strings, give up. It would be much better if I'm able to create with PC. For now, I've published a plain level, 2 boss, paintball fight, time attack, just to trade 'hearts'. I rather play than create with awkward controls for me. Not much patience for this.
MGS pack completed in 2days. Guessed it's shorter because I took long breaks in between.
Friday's MS, Ayumi never came. Last minute, the guest line-up changed. 3 more days to her CDL on TBS.
MGS pack completed in 2days. Guessed it's shorter because I took long breaks in between.
Friday's MS, Ayumi never came. Last minute, the guest line-up changed. 3 more days to her CDL on TBS.

Element – Fire