+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Monday, January 12, 2009

at 9:02 AM Edit Post.
Damn cold morning. How could they tahan air conditioned room.

Yesterday never did have a chance to watch The Dark is Rising on Starmovies or rumble SF. Thought of having a nap at 7pm and ended up K.O until the next morning. I guess the muscle aches are too power that I eventually gave in to the Z monster. Alot of weird Hollywood movies dreams and ended with a dream on ex-gf. Not upsetting but it feels good lol. In reality, I've been shunning from women and eventually I get to be close to one in dreams.

I don't really like to listen to complains in regards to working life but I will listen to family/relationship problems. If one wants to be negative about work then nothing can help. The most pissing thing when I listen to work complaints is they will reinforce their negativity of work with a sentence "You haven't seen the reality of working life". Like I never ever work before in my whole life. Leave them alone lol.

The $3.80 haircut salon is having crazy business everyday. The queue never ends. The other salons must have hate them lol. I'm not tempted because I don't need a haircut until next in camp, I hate queues and $3.80 makes me wonder if they are apprentices.

And next time I won't be so busybody and help in trading games. It's either one of them which I couldn't get through. Next time round I must specify, pls deliver them to my house, my house would be the exchange point lol~

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes