Received some feedback from the LBP stage. Initially, didn't wanted to alter it but in the end I give in. Anyways I think it would be impossible to gain that 50hearts so why not just alter, let them have fun while I let it rot lol. Thought registering another blog as a mini guide would help but results were minimal. I'm not keen in creating another stage. Spinoffs and parodies( even the boring ones which requires you to just walk through the stage) often end up more successful than any original ones. So what's the point in buying a game to play something that's not meant to be. To create something that tries very hard to be like another game, scrapping originality, creativity. That's how it is, so I leave the last few trophies alone.
Endless mode and Bomber mode in Super Starstrike HD, I give up, my skills suck lol. But this guy is pro
Rude passerby. How would you feel if you were gonna take your dinner while a stranger stares at your food on the table for more than 20secs, change position and walks even closer to take a closer look at your food.
How would you feel if the bus was empty and spacious and a lady in her late twenties sat so near to you that make you feel uncomfortable. I don't want to be accused as a molester.
Endless mode and Bomber mode in Super Starstrike HD, I give up, my skills suck lol. But this guy is pro
Rude passerby. How would you feel if you were gonna take your dinner while a stranger stares at your food on the table for more than 20secs, change position and walks even closer to take a closer look at your food.
How would you feel if the bus was empty and spacious and a lady in her late twenties sat so near to you that make you feel uncomfortable. I don't want to be accused as a molester.

Element – Fire