The run this morning was tiring as I've tried my best enduring because I only slept for like 3hrs. But I know myself, I won't collaspe in the middle of physical activities even I didn't sleep. Just slow like a turtle lol. First few rounds under 2mins and the last few just gotten worse, near to 3mins until I started walking. Slept late last night because I was waiting for one of the group buyers to complete his dlc so I can change the password. After that was splitting video files. So this afternoon, reached home and started sharing the links. Maybe because I'm tired so I got pissed off easily by a few comments. And so I just stopped and cleared everything. I should heed friend's advice, don't be so kpo and I will heed it from now on.
Going for a nap and later have to exchange taiwan $$ for the clothes we've ordered online.
Going for a nap and later have to exchange taiwan $$ for the clothes we've ordered online.

Element – Fire