Sambal chili with turkey taste as good~
New sony receiver in my house. Was a FOC display item which someone gave my father. Is it a sign hinting me to get an optical cable to boost up my PS3 audio ouput? haha
Got my Super Starstrike after 3days. Super addictive. Rocks even more with my fave custom jrock tracks imported.
SF2 turbo HD remixed - Many losses lol, completely lost touch. Played with 2 friends online. Some kuku joined the room and I thought it's another friend but nope. He defeated my friend and my friend left the room then I realized that's a stranger. So I kick his ass with my fave Chun Li in one round and left, leaving him no chance to revenge haha. Need to brush up my Chun Li skills and pickup a few counter characters, 1st on the list, Vega/Balrog, the guy with the mask and claw. Don't really like to join random matches online, what if just nice meet with a player who is tournament level haha no I wouldn't like to get defeated in 10secs, that's no fun.
New sony receiver in my house. Was a FOC display item which someone gave my father. Is it a sign hinting me to get an optical cable to boost up my PS3 audio ouput? haha
Got my Super Starstrike after 3days. Super addictive. Rocks even more with my fave custom jrock tracks imported.
SF2 turbo HD remixed - Many losses lol, completely lost touch. Played with 2 friends online. Some kuku joined the room and I thought it's another friend but nope. He defeated my friend and my friend left the room then I realized that's a stranger. So I kick his ass with my fave Chun Li in one round and left, leaving him no chance to revenge haha. Need to brush up my Chun Li skills and pickup a few counter characters, 1st on the list, Vega/Balrog, the guy with the mask and claw. Don't really like to join random matches online, what if just nice meet with a player who is tournament level haha no I wouldn't like to get defeated in 10secs, that's no fun.

Element – Fire