3 more session to end the phase 2 training, finally...
Have to go personally to trade back the games this coming Sunday after training because I don't like the idea of dropping into mailbox, what if my father throws away the blu-ray disc together with all the junk toilet paper from the mailbox. I don't want to pay for the blu-ray loss.
Finally got my trophy from my LBP level creation, can shutdown the brother site soon and don't have to endure with the lag, the community likes. So now I have to listen to about 100+ of Musical levels (duplicated Zanarkand and FF6 Terra piano pieces) and I can end this game.
Have to go personally to trade back the games this coming Sunday after training because I don't like the idea of dropping into mailbox, what if my father throws away the blu-ray disc together with all the junk toilet paper from the mailbox. I don't want to pay for the blu-ray loss.
Finally got my trophy from my LBP level creation, can shutdown the brother site soon and don't have to endure with the lag, the community likes. So now I have to listen to about 100+ of Musical levels (duplicated Zanarkand and FF6 Terra piano pieces) and I can end this game.

Element – Fire