+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

at 2:25 PM Edit Post.
Clothes finally arrived. For top collar too tight. For bottom, seems like I got the wrong size lol. Need a belt, don't mind Kamen Rider belt lol~

Completed Kamen Rider Kiva. Ranked 2nd amongst my fave list of riders. 1st of course goes to Den-O. Den-o is more humorous and Kiva is a bit serious but both stories are good. Start off with KR Decade aka DCD, I laughed when they pronounced it as Decay-To. To me he is the rojak rider, able to use the previous 9 rider forms. The actor...well I believe they can find someone more charming. 1st ep quite exciting even though I don't quite like the idea of able to use previous 9 rider forms. The creativity isn't there. Hope it gets better and keeps me addicted. I forgot to mention...why is Decade costume pink color...

Back to my PS3 backlog. Seriously the average hype over LOTR Conquest didn't get me excited. I managed to play the demo as well as the full game itself. But I can't feel the kick, maybe because of the dull environment? But that's how the settings supposed to be haha. Furthermore Keith bought it, I can trade with him with other games. That leaves me with Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia. And I believe I can't decide between the motion sickness 1st person platformer and a walk in the park persian warrior. If only they are less than $50 each I would get them both together but eventually I will get them both, just considering which one shall I buy 1st and they are equally short in length.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes