Bought this tick & flea powder for my dog. And she vomited for the next 12 hours, followed by excessive drooling. I think she licked herself. Previous brands that I've bought did not cause such side effects. Anyway I have discarded the newly bought powder. Too strong a formula that can kill dogs. Can't believe they just import anything without checking it out...
Seriously I think Red Dead is overhyped. The desert like environment is just too dull. Missions become very repetitive. I definitely had more fun playing Transformers War for Cybertron. It has nothing to do with the movies. This is pure concentrated old school Transformers. And it cost me 4 trade in, FF13, Split Second, Borderlands and Street Fighter IV. I'm pretty sick of waiting for dlc for Borderlands since it was announced 3months+ ago and no news after that, so fk it. Kinda disappointed Split Second only got me $20 since it's a new release and Silvery note list quoted $30. Since I'm there, well just trade in. Too lazy to bring it back home and sell in forums. It's rather a bad experience. Sometimes you'll have older peeps in their four-ties low-balling, asking for a further $2 discount after discounted price e.g $30 to $25 and further down to $23. Cheapskate ain't it. I can trade in for $20. Yea of course I ask them to fk off in a polite manner.
Seriously I think Red Dead is overhyped. The desert like environment is just too dull. Missions become very repetitive. I definitely had more fun playing Transformers War for Cybertron. It has nothing to do with the movies. This is pure concentrated old school Transformers. And it cost me 4 trade in, FF13, Split Second, Borderlands and Street Fighter IV. I'm pretty sick of waiting for dlc for Borderlands since it was announced 3months+ ago and no news after that, so fk it. Kinda disappointed Split Second only got me $20 since it's a new release and Silvery note list quoted $30. Since I'm there, well just trade in. Too lazy to bring it back home and sell in forums. It's rather a bad experience. Sometimes you'll have older peeps in their four-ties low-balling, asking for a further $2 discount after discounted price e.g $30 to $25 and further down to $23. Cheapskate ain't it. I can trade in for $20. Yea of course I ask them to fk off in a polite manner.

Element – Fire