Going to say goodbye to TWFC in a few hours time.
Impulse buys total $103 have not arrive yet. Still in delivery base. Didn't know Singpost work 5day week. I shouldn't even pay $5+ for registered mail.
Completing Red Dead soon. The ending sucks. Basically an outlaw named John Marston break away from his gang that left him to die in a bank robbery. His govt then make use of this opportunity, threatened him, held his wife & son as hostages. He has to hunt down every single one of his old gang members
- *chunks of repetitive missions* -
During the final showdown, Big Boss of the gang gave a senseless speech on fighting 'change' & freefall down a cliff. John returned to his home, reunite with his family members for a couple of days. The sheriffs that made use of him showed up and round up John's farm. Wife & son escaped and John walked out of the door heroically and activated Dead Eye. Just when I finish marking the 3rd enemy from the right ( there's one long row of enemies up to 10). Bang Bang Bang!! I died...Wife & son rushed back to the farm sob, weep , scream.
Son - Jack Marston stands before his parent's grave (his mum died 3years after John's death). Game didn't end until I started a side quest. Bumped into that sheriff that killed John. An old man with a fiery temper. He challenged Jack to a duel. Enter dead eye, bang bang bang, old man kong ka kiao. Credits roll~
I think I've lost count on movies with the same old plot.
Impulse buys total $103 have not arrive yet. Still in delivery base. Didn't know Singpost work 5day week. I shouldn't even pay $5+ for registered mail.
Completing Red Dead soon. The ending sucks. Basically an outlaw named John Marston break away from his gang that left him to die in a bank robbery. His govt then make use of this opportunity, threatened him, held his wife & son as hostages. He has to hunt down every single one of his old gang members
- *chunks of repetitive missions* -
During the final showdown, Big Boss of the gang gave a senseless speech on fighting 'change' & freefall down a cliff. John returned to his home, reunite with his family members for a couple of days. The sheriffs that made use of him showed up and round up John's farm. Wife & son escaped and John walked out of the door heroically and activated Dead Eye. Just when I finish marking the 3rd enemy from the right ( there's one long row of enemies up to 10). Bang Bang Bang!! I died...Wife & son rushed back to the farm sob, weep , scream.
Son - Jack Marston stands before his parent's grave (his mum died 3years after John's death). Game didn't end until I started a side quest. Bumped into that sheriff that killed John. An old man with a fiery temper. He challenged Jack to a duel. Enter dead eye, bang bang bang, old man kong ka kiao. Credits roll~
I think I've lost count on movies with the same old plot.

Element – Fire