We've got one of the newborn pup a new owner but never did we expect she returned the pup after a day. Complaining that she couldn't sleep because the pup was crying. Initially we agreed to helped her to take care of the pup for a month before returning it to her. But in the end she said she's not taking the pup back. It's not totally a bad thing since I can see that she won't be a good and responsible owner. It's great to see the hyperactive pup back with us than suffering under the negligence of the new owner. Lotsa bad comments spout out from my mouth when I heard the explanation from my mum. Well, I told myself I should never badmouth pple but I can't help it. Seriously , dogs are also living things with emotions. They aren't toys for you to toss around.
And so one is back and the youngest pup, we've found an experienced owner for him. They adopted him this evening and I didn't even get to see him one last time, sigh.
This evening I felt offended by a retail assistant comments. We passed by the shop after dinner. The RA said, "Wow, this child of yours always tag along. Personal bodyguard?". Well, hahaha, not funny at all. It's indirectly labeling me as a Mama's boy. Does she expect me to be shaking legs at home and wait for someone to pack dinner for me?
Today I've read in GAX forums whereby there are 2 cases of PSN accounts being hacked. Funds are being transferred from their debit/credit cards to other accounts. I had encountered the same thing few months ago but well I don't leave billing information in my accounts so I didn't incur any losses. Though very much I want to sympathize on their plight but question is why do you leave your billing information and not clear the cache?
- I'm sick of clone made games and JRPG genre
- Read some anti-k-fan articles and I'm shocked
- What's so fun about chalet? I had gone to one recently and next month there's another one -.-
- I need new shoes, clothes and not forgetting new kamen riders figurines!
- Got to workout more. I'm so lazy
And so one is back and the youngest pup, we've found an experienced owner for him. They adopted him this evening and I didn't even get to see him one last time, sigh.
This evening I felt offended by a retail assistant comments. We passed by the shop after dinner. The RA said, "Wow, this child of yours always tag along. Personal bodyguard?". Well, hahaha, not funny at all. It's indirectly labeling me as a Mama's boy. Does she expect me to be shaking legs at home and wait for someone to pack dinner for me?
Today I've read in GAX forums whereby there are 2 cases of PSN accounts being hacked. Funds are being transferred from their debit/credit cards to other accounts. I had encountered the same thing few months ago but well I don't leave billing information in my accounts so I didn't incur any losses. Though very much I want to sympathize on their plight but question is why do you leave your billing information and not clear the cache?
- I'm sick of clone made games and JRPG genre
- Read some anti-k-fan articles and I'm shocked
- What's so fun about chalet? I had gone to one recently and next month there's another one -.-
- I need new shoes, clothes and not forgetting new kamen riders figurines!
- Got to workout more. I'm so lazy

Element – Fire