+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

at 4:04 AM Edit Post.
Recently, my desktop hangs alot so I don't bother to come online.

Had a bad dream. No wonder I was sweating even though I sleep with air-con on. And this constipation is really bad. Been feeling uncomfortable for the whole day. Sigh only slept for 3hours...

I sold old games that I've left to gather dust to shop today. I've always thought I would return to finish my backlog but I didn't and it lasted for 8months or more. So well originally bought at $85, now it only get me $15 in return. Pathetic right? So I think if I'm not sure about a certain title, I would just get pre-owned and start buying from forums. Talk about forums, I had couple of strange messages on PSN from foreign countries. So I've deleted my ID on sig in GAX.

And guess what I've bought today. No friend of mine would expect me to play LEGO: Harry Potter Years 1 - 4. It's fun but it's for 10years old haha~ Yea judge much eh. "You look like a chiongsters", "You don't look like a gamer", "You don't have a gf? you're a liar". One thread was closed today where a few assumed this guy imported cheap games from a euro site to sell at SRP here. I do get euro versions too but not from websites. I know the delivery will take ages. But even though I support local shops. Peeps would still assume that I got mine from the euro sites and I'm selling way too ex for a pre-owned title. Fact is I bought it from local shops for a higher price. So yea, no more R2 games.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes