+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Monday, November 01, 2010

at 5:30 AM Edit Post.
Kinda sux...couple of days back I bought this 'Enslaved' for $72 and all of a sudden the retail price dropped to $49 which is almost the price of a pre-owned copy. Sucks ain't it. Felt like I'm being ripped off. And it's not just one shop selling at that brand new low price. I don't think I'm able to get rid of it. Well I have one buyer but I guess once he learns of it, he would rather get a brand new copy from retail stores instead. I thought I can swap it with my friend for Castlevania after I've completed it but I guess he likes Castle too much to put it down. Hope the trade goes through smoothly. I'm kinda getting hesitant these days in regards to hooting PS3 games cuz most of them end too soon for the high price tag. Also got myself Dead Rising 2. Some call it the 'Zombie porn' - Imagine the whole shopping mall crowded with packs of zombies leaving no room for you to even squeeze through the crowd. It's fun, picking up whatever you can find in the mall, mix n match, combine them into a new weapon. But strangely, firearms don't work too well in this game. The aiming mechanics of firearms are like almost non exist-ant which is weird because in most zombie infested games, your best weapon are firearms. And the main protagonist looks just like Wesker from Resident Evil haha.

Chalet this coming weekend. I'm not thrilled. I've once called up the reception desk. They told me I couldn't bring my own HDTV. The receptionist don't even know what is HDTV. She claimed that they provide LCD tv but when I got there last month, it's not LCD tv that I saw. It's your old school SDTV. Now it's the era of Hi-Def. What do you expect me to plug in there? Sega or Super Nintendo?

I've been having weird dreams lately. Ex-gfs showed up in my dreams but well I couldn't understand or remembered what they said lol. But one thing sure, that disrupts my sleep. As if I never slept at all~

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes