This year has to be the worst CNY ever. First day, in the afternoon I got serious flu that I have to go back home to rest. A so called relative said in an arrogant tone that no red packets for me since she didn't see me in person. Wtf you think one red packet will turn me into a millionaire?? I don't even care if you give me one or not. I only turn up because I do not want to put anyone in a difficult spot. More of like showing up just to give some face to the host. Other bad things happened to my sis too. You see we don't really enjoy it. It's only for the sake of parents. I guess only they will truly enjoy the gathering. Since you're visiting someone not so close to you and feel so unwelcome. Why not just split the $ intended for red packets to your own children. You definitely won't lose out.
Quite a few distractions that I couldn't even enjoy the CNY rest days. Soon my ICT will begin. Yea right ICT during CNY period. And it's another high key. Feeling drowsy and down, shall stop here.
Quite a few distractions that I couldn't even enjoy the CNY rest days. Soon my ICT will begin. Yea right ICT during CNY period. And it's another high key. Feeling drowsy and down, shall stop here.

Element – Fire