My PS2 officially R.I.P. From disc read errors to disc not spinning. Ok well my SEGA still works and my PS2 dies 1st. Hope someone lends me and i can finish some unfinished titles. Don't want to buy a new one, waste~ I begin to hear friends complaining on bugs and glitches on their PS3 while back in June i'm the only one complaining. I'm immune, used to it and it has become my personal preferred BR/DVD player because of the hdmi cable instead of a gaming machine. Hope i can get PS2 from YH for awhile lol, crave for Forbidden Siren2.
I'm tired of listening to 4D/Toto rantings. In the 1st place if you don't gamble, you won't lose anything. It's all luck and i don't believe i got such luck, i'd rather spent on more yummy food.
I'm tired of listening to 4D/Toto rantings. In the 1st place if you don't gamble, you won't lose anything. It's all luck and i don't believe i got such luck, i'd rather spent on more yummy food.

Element – Fire