+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Monday, April 06, 2009

at 6:13 PM Edit Post.
Bought my 1st Blu-ray movie after 9mths of owning a PS3 @ S$59.90...woo expensive which is Dark Knight, 2 disc edition, not so bad right, 2 BD haha, self comforting. Just wanted to see the difference in picture quality between blu ray and dvd. Very impressive @ just 1080i, guess 1080p would be more stunning. Actually I was looking for Transformer but sold out. Not sure about Quantum of Solace so I got Dark Knight instead and since I'm a Batman fan, I guess I wouldn't be disappointed. The bad side is there's no market for preowned blu-ray because there are online sellers selling brand new sealed @ S$30+, almost half price compared to retail stores.

Dismantled and fixed my Dualshock 3 coz I was getting impatient. That shop is now blacklisted in my list.

Accidentally deleted all my Rockband 1 songs =.= wasted S$40. Didn't know that Rockband 1 game data contains the RB1 songs exported over to RB2. I thought since its exported, the songs ought to be in RB2 game data but it's not...And worse the RB1 disc is not with me anymore...I sold it away...

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes