As I went to check out prices of notebook hdd, I came across this shop which sometimes have surprisingly good prices on certain items. Hitachi is what they have and guess how much they wanted to charge for 80GB? It's a SATA1 5400rpm Travelstar. And Hitachi is supposed to be cheaper than Seagate. Quoted $80+ for 80gb, $110+ for 120gb. Of course I didn't buy. $88 can get me a Seagate 250gb in SLS and 120gb is only $65-$78. The pricing is like 1 year ago. The only reason I didn't go SLS is because now it's already 7pm lol. Surely blacklist them. Just like shops that tries to fool people in paying more for modded PS3 to make it region free but in the 1st place PS3 is region free lols. More and more reason to just buy things off online stores. Price tags are there for you to compare, no need to listen to the store's story on how come their product costs more. For the mean time, I'll do with HDD housekeeping.

Element – Fire