+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

at 1:57 PM Edit Post.
Exchanged Dead Space for POP with Wandi yesterday. Backlog cleared, too many titles, not enough time to finish lol~ I've turned into a trophy whore. It's pointless, I know but I couldn't help it. Titles without trophies won't make me buy them unless it's some old franchise.

Adopted a 2nd dog, maltese + poodle mix breed, female. She's hyperactive and too niam tee tee. She is white in color with a foul breath lol~ She will need more dental sticks. Now whenever my terrier barks, the Maltese will follow suit, duet.

Bleached my hair. I find it too bright but I was told it's fine, so be it. I like my tan now but I know it wouldn't last long.

My area seems to be flooded heavily with China peeps. Got nothing against them but just wonder how come so many sia. One China lady in her early twenties dressed in pink, the kinda dress that's for 12-14years old, seems somewhat afraid of me. Oh please I'm just spacing out, I didn't know what I was looking at.

I didn't read the sms and I wasn't too keen to chill at Orchard Tower. Not my kind of fun.

iPod touch looks good but the price tag of $3xx can get me a psp which plays video, music and games, wouldn't it be a better choice eh? Still considering. This is the last item on the list since I seldom use it so no hurry. Only during CNY visits, reservice and long distance travels.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes