+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009

at 5:58 PM Edit Post.
Bought Street Fighter on saturday afternoon. So much confusion on the Region 3 korean copy. In the end I bought it at Eastpoint mall, R2 copy. Haiz another mistake. Didn't know Korean version is exactly the same as Asian/Eng. I will be having problems when the DLC is out in EU store as I don't have a credit card and it must be one of those approved and accepted in EU. Really sians, don't think anyone would exchange their R3 copy with mine and I can't possibly go buy another copy, waste money sia...
It was so crowded there then I saw one banner, S.H.E will be there @ 2pm lol but I didn't wait. It was 1:45pm when I was done shopping. Don't feel comfortable in crowds especially when I'm alone.

Today I'll be leaving earlier than expected. Have to report back @ 9pm, sianz man. I've run out of positive energy. This coming week would be the last week of my ICT. Everyday is a drag. Luckily my mates are humorous, makes the day more fun and always got Betty to sms my random crap lol. Water gal cannot, too faraway.

Changed modem that's supposed to make my connection go faster, but no difference, heng didn't spend a single cent on it. I got it from a friend. So glad I didn't fall for the promotion thingy for the special modem last time.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes